Saturday, June 18, 2016

Recap for This Week

Hey, guys! Wassup? There are three events I want to talk about in this post today: Christina's Tragedy, Taylor Swift and Loki (forgive my marvel heart, that was supposed to be Tom Hiddleston), and the Shield on Monday Night Raw. Without further ado, let's start.

First up is Christina's tragedy. The police have already investigated about what the suspect's motive/s was/were. The guy apparently went through plastic surgery so that Christina will fall in love with him. When that didn't work out, he decided to kill her. Come on, dude. Are you just freaking stupid to get a gun and kill someone with it when things didn't go your way? There are like a billion more women out there. Christina's taken. I didn't actually know that she and Stephen Rezza were a thing, I just like shipped them because of their sweet photos. I just learnt about Christina and Stephen the other day while reading the news. They even have a picture of them kissing. Stephen, as Christina would say, you're strong, just own it. Christina's now in a better place. Her soul is more alive than ever. We will meet her again soon, so just be strong and have faith in Him. Trust in His plan. Here's the article if you want to read it. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/christina-grimmies-killer-went-under-8204839 She has been buried in her hometown Medford, New Jersey. I'll provide the video of the service below. There was also a video that was posted on her channel. Stay strong, team Grimmie!







Second is Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston. Taylor just broke up with Calvin two weeks ago. I was actually surprised when I saw those photos. I was speechless for maybe a few hours. I tried to pretend that it was not real, but I guess it was real. I'm the type of person who does not like romance, so her love life is the least thing I care about. The only thing I care about in her love life is if that guy tries to break her heart, you're gonna go to hell, man. We swifties are going to be by her side the whole time. We will catch her when you push her. That's right! Some people keep saying to get ready for a new album. BUT THE THING IS SHE'S NOT RELEASING ANY NEW ALBUM ANYTIME SOON. I just want to hear her voice, but she won't be releasing an album for a few years. So stop it, haters! Find something else to do. Stop looking at whatever you shouldn't be looking at.
Anyways, Taylor posted a tribute to the Orlando victims on instagram.


Lastly is the Shield on Monday Night Raw. Okay technically they're not together, but still they're the trio: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. There was a segment on Monday with these three. Hopefully Dean wins the Money in the Bank Contract and cashes it while Rollins and Reigns are having their match.

That's all for today. Talk to you guys, next week! Follow me on twitter: @kamandag88, on tumblr, @uniqueteenagefangirl, on snapchat: @dioxanes_genial THANK YOU AND  GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment