Monday, June 6, 2016

Multiple Stuff Here

Hello, guys! There are lots of things happening, and I feel like I have to tell each one.

First, Taylor and Calvin broke up. TBH, I actually thought Calvin was the "ONE" Tay was going to marry, but I guess it wasn't God's will for them. I am actually happy though because when both of them separated, they were on good terms. There was no bad blood. Both of them are happy and Taylor actually went to a fan's wedding yesterday and sang Blank Space. You can watch the video of Tay performing down there....


Calvin also tweeted about the relationship ending as you can see down there. Taylor liked this tweet meaning she agreed to it. 
Calvin is back at his DJ gigs in Las Vegas. It's just so sad to say there's no more TayVin. :( Let's just dream and hope that Tay finds a new guy. A guy who will not leave her.


So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames...

Second, WWE Live is coming to Manila! Sad thing is I won't be able to go because I might be in a competition that's on the same date. I'll just imagine and be thankful that I'm in the same country as my idols. :)
If you want to buy tickets, you can just go to this link ----> https://smtickets.com/events/view/4472 or you can call 4702222. It will be on September 9 at 8:00 PM.

Third, I watched X-Men: Apocalypse like two weeks ago. It was fine, I guess. I liked watching Sansa Stark become Phoenix. LOL When two fandoms collide. HAHAHHAHAHA I didn't know that Apocalypse was Oscar Isaac until during the credits though. If you haven't watch, please watch. You'll like it. P.S. I didn't know that the scene in where Quicksilver rescues the students from the school took 3 months to film. Kudos to the people who worked to make that scene possible, I cannot find a video of that scene, but if you want you can watch it by watching the movie itself! Here's a video of Quicksilver running in Days of Future Past. Although this was epic, the scene in Apocalypse is way cooler.

 

I think I've talked too much in this post. You can talk to me here in the comments or you could also talk to me on twitter @kamandag88 or on tumblr uniqueteenagefangirl.tumblr.com. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment